I think I am getting caught up, or at least close to it. Who knows? All I know is I have lots of of pictures to share. Which sometimes is a good thing, because then I don't have to compose a witty blog entry. Heaven knows (so do other bloggers, I'm sure) how challenging that can be. Anyway, the next series of pictures were taken on our family field trip to Kelly Tartlton's Underwater Adventure. Or was it Undersea Adventure? No, that was Jacque Coustou. Underground? Undercover? Well, I will post a picture of big sign outside Kelly Tarlton's establishment where we saw LOTS of fish, and sharks, and tortoises and seahorses (did you know the daddy seahorse carries the unborn seahorses in a special pouch?) and crabs and lobsters and stingrays, but my favorites were the PENGUINS!!
Here's a short description of the above photos:
- Phillip holding Josiah while observing a nice lady in a big tank feeding stingrays.
- A large poster with disturbing information about the hole in the Antarctic Ozone. (This is a public service announcement; if we want our children and grandchildren to have a nice planet earth to call home, we need to buck up and make some substantial changes to the way we treat our home)
- Richard peeking out of a mock arctic all-terrain vehicle.
- Tanisha ahead of me following a scampering Richard to the van.

No comments:
Post a Comment