The story of an eccentric grandmother who is embarking on a world tour....
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Adia's Big Day
Adia was blessed on Sunday, September 13th, 2009. She looked lovely, and was quiet and cooperative during the ceremony.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Brenda: What a beautiful baby! I'll bet the blessing was special. Can you even imagine what this precious daughter will do in her lifetime? She has been blessed and protected so much to arrive here. She must have an important mission. We love your blog! With our love, Alice and Cal
Thank you for noticing how beautiful our Adia is **smile** I just know she will be a blessing to many people. I don't know how I know, I just know. And glad you like the blog. It is fun, eh? I keep waiting until too late to call (like now), but I will soon.
Hmmmmm...if you read my blog, you will learn something about me. Staying focused on one idea isn't my strong point, but at least I am never bored!
AND DESPITE WHAT IT SAYS JUST BELOW, DON'T BOTHER TO VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE, BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SEE. REALLY.
2 comments:
Brenda: What a beautiful baby! I'll bet the blessing was special. Can you even imagine what this precious daughter will do in her lifetime? She has been blessed and protected so much to arrive here. She must have an important mission. We love your blog! With our love, Alice and Cal
Thank you for noticing how beautiful our Adia is **smile** I just know she will be a blessing to many people. I don't know how I know, I just know. And glad you like the blog. It is fun, eh? I keep waiting until too late to call (like now), but I will soon.
Post a Comment